Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where are we now?

Well, I have had my initial bloodwork and I have started my shots again.  I already have bruises on my stomach and I seem to be more sensitive to the shots this time around.  However, I feel more positive this time.  I have been walking every day and doing yoga every day.  I have been more consistent with acupuncture, which I believe has really helped me.  My acupuncturist told me to think of medicine as "waking up" my reproductive system.  I love this imagery and I have actually used this image when injecting myself.  I think it is a lot more positive than my previous thinking of "I am shooting myself full of crap that probably won't result in pregnancy but will more likely give me cancer."  I have been trying to do positive imagery every day, but I find it difficult.  I am intrigued by chinese medicine, acupuncture, visualization, and nutrition.  I wish I was better at visualization, but when I try to send light into my ovaries, I just see black.  Every day I try, and just like doing yoga-one day I will get it...it will all just click in.

No comments:

Post a Comment